Recovering Overcharges is Our Business!
Troy & Banks Energy Solutions
Times are tough. Revenues are down and costs are rising. New sources of revenue are more important than ever before. Let Troy & Banks add to your bottom line by recovering YOUR dollars! Here is what we can do for you:
- Contingency-based audit on your utility and telecommunications bills. Our fees are paid from the refund or reduction in the costs charged to your organization. We only get paid when you get a refund or savings. 75% of utility and phone bills have errors or savings opportunities. Do yours?
- Assistance with the confusing energy market. Did you choose the right Energy Supply Company (ESCO)? There is NO legal cap on what ESCOs can charge you for your energy. Are you paying too much? Can you get cheaper energy with another company? Let Troy & Banks help you find out.
- Street light audits. Municipalities often pay for streetlights that don't exist and/or don't work. Troy & Banks will determine what you should be paying.
- Curtailment (Demand Response) programs. Companies can receive monetary compensation by reducing their electric load during peak demand times. Are you eligible? We can help you find out.
- Cable Franchise Fee audits. Is your municipality being underpaid from your cable franchise provider? Are you entitled to increased revenue? Our audit will determine if you are owed additional fees.
About Our Company
|Thomas T. Ranallo - Founder and President|
It all started with an ad in Entrepreneur Magazine on improving energy use and its solutions. That is how Thomas T. Ranallo got the idea to start Troy & Banks in 1991. Since then, Troy & Banks has grown to service over 7,000 clients including:
- United States Postal Service
- The New York Stock Exchange
- M&T Bank
- Metropolitan Opera
- State University of New York (SUNY) at Buffalo
- New York State Department of Transportation
- And many more! (Click here to go to our testimonials page)
Headquartered in Buffalo, NY, Troy & Banks helps clients recover refunds for billing
errors that may have happened in the past and make sure that those
errors do not re-occur in the future.
By hiring former utility, telecommunication and Public Service Commission employees, Troy & Banks' auditors are able to catch mistakes in utility and telecommunication rates, tariffs, and service options. In recent years, Troy & Banks Inc. has expanded beyond auditing to provide services for all your energy needs. Troy & Banks' services include energy procurement programs, energy curtailment programs, street light auditing,and cable franchise fee audits.